The male breeder is essential in the creation of fertile hatching eggs. Proper management of the breeder male will ensure a healthy, active bird that is able to produce high quality semen with maximum fertilizing ability.
Click on the resources below to learn more.
- Breeder male management to ensure quality semen
- Male Lighting Guidelines - Housed on Lay Farm
- Male Lighting Guidelines - Housed on Stud Farm
- Semen Collection - Handling of Male Birds
- Semen Collection Poster
- Semen Quality Information Sheet
- Semen Storage Information Sheet
- Weight Control Program - Male Breeders (Imperial)
- Weight Control Program - Male Breeders (Metric)