Set-up and Sanitation
Being prepared to receive a flock is necessary for success. Begin with a properly cleaned and disinfected facility and then ensure proper heating, adequate ventilation, feed, water and room to spare.
Click on the resources below for more information on set up and sanitation.
- All in all out Protocols
- Brooding Essentials
- Large Ring and Whole Room Brooding - Information Sheet
- Litter Management
- On Farm Clothing Procedures
- On-Farm Biosecurity Guidelines
- Poult Placement Poster
- Restricted Access Information
- Risk Management Presentation
- Rodent Control Info Sheet
- Wild Bird Control